Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Robert States Interview of PRiNCeSS DaNTe!




Check this out!


Robert States interviewed yours truly as one of his favorite MODELS (for those who don't know, I started my career as a model & actress before branching out to music, professionally)! Robert interviews models and posts information about them, models like Vida Guerra & America's Next Top Model Finalists, so I am honored to be featured!
BTW, ya girl is still modeling & acting, but music is the FOCUS.
Alright, check it out, lemme know what you think, post a comment, and show sum luv for your favorite PRiNCeSS:




Much Love & thanks for your continued support. I do this for LOVE. All for LOVE, LOVE, LUV, LUV. PRiNCESS D Loves you!!!

Muah!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's cool. :) How did you become an actress? I've always wanted to be on TV. Can you recommend a good school? Any advice?