Friday, August 8, 2008

Brooke (Hogan) Knows Best?

She may be only 19, but I think she has a point! When interviewing potential roommates, Brooke Hogan told one potential, tight-lipped candidate that she would not vote for a woman president - because women have 'menopause, periods, high emotions, and mood-swings'. Sorry, Ladies, but I have to side with Brooke! I have been saying the same thing and am glad that Hillary is no longer in the running.

I know we may be setting us Ladies back by saying this, but women are given to their emotions and other unstable biological changes in the body. Could you imagine the imbalence with a woman president? Yikes! Men were created to rule - and women to support that ruling and add the softer, gentler side. Simply put - a woman could and should be vice-president, just as she is in the home as the wife... But president... not so much. I know many will disagree, but that's just my take on it. Call me old-fashioned... Just as it doesn't work for the woman to be the head of the family, it doesn't work for one to be the head of the country. I think we are more ready to have a black president that a lady one. As long as this new president keeps his charachter & morals straight and has America's best above his own pocketbook, I don't care which color he is!

No comments: